Leadership & Management | Listed 17 March
Arawa Park Hotel – Assistant Night Manager
Arawa Park Hotel
Arawa Park is looking for the Next super star Night Owl.
About the role
The Assistant Night Manager is responsible for auditing the current day trading transactions and ensuring that they are balanced and posted.
Your typical day will include some of the following:
- Balance financial transactions for the day. Accurately identify any discrepancy between revenue and payments.
- Oversee the hotel operations throughout the night
- Anticipate and attend to guest requests and/or needs during the night
- Assist the Rooms Division Manager with operational duties such as guest complaints, health and safety, security etc.
- Book, update and/or cancel reservations
- Have full working knowledge of the hotel’s computer/IT systems.
- Prepare Revenue Analysis reports for management.
- Guarantee the running of the hotel in accordance to hotel policies, procedures, guidelines and manuals to ensure compliance, safety and profitability.
- Front Office/Guest Services experience in a hotel/resort environment will be beneficial
- Opera PMS knowledge will be helpful
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- New Zealand Tertiary Education beneficial.
- Computer literacy beneficial as you would be working on multiple cloud based software’s
- Current valid NZ work rights required.
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.