Arawa Park Hotel – Housekeeping Supervisor
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Housekeeping Supervisor to join the Arawa Park Hotel Rotorua Team.
As part of the housekeeping team, you will help us show people how Arawa Park Hotel Rotorua can add a little magic to their hotel experience. From big life events to everyday moments, you will be responsible for bringing the product to life in ways that are truly inspiring.
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper in this hands-on role, you will be a dynamic team player with excellent communication skills and the drive to make a difference, along with a passion for customer service and an eye for detail.
This position requires the individual to display strong interpersonal skills, be flexible, focused and demonstrate effective time management. You will also be required to assist in recruitment and training with the ability to motivate, co-ordinate and manage employees to deliver a high standard of service.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness and appearance are maintained throughout the Hotel daily
- Assist in recruitment and training
- Motivate coordinate and manage employees to deliver a high standard of service
- Ensure all staff proceeds with their room allocation and other duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
- An eye for detail in all areas of housekeeping
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably a 4-star Hotel environment
- Previous experience in a supervisory position
- Opera knowledge would be an advantage