Reservations | Listed 13 March
Arawa Park Hotel – Reservations Manager
Arawa Park Hotel
Arawa Park Hotel is part of EVT, a proudly Australian & New Zealand owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We’re for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
135 guest rooms
180 pax Atrium Restaurant and Bar open 7 days
6 busy conference and meeting spaces
Arawa Park is looking for a skilled team member with a background in reservations and group bookings.
- Promote revenue generating opportunities by enabling a culture of showing the guest the best the hotel has to offer
- Oversee day to day operation to ensure exceptional customer service
- Analyse reservations call patterns with a focus on conversion rates
- Manage inventory in 3rd party systems
- Encourage and maintain customer feedback and action accordingly
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Due to the requirement to fill this role as soon as possible only applicants already eligible to work in NZ will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years’ hotel experience
- Must have previous Revenue or Reservations or online distribution experience
- Excellent skills in PC based application programs including OPERA
- Excellent written and verbal communication required
- An extra paid Wellness Day each year
- Career growth through our Event Entertainment & Hospitality network
- Discounted movies at Event Cinemas & hefty accommodation savings