Atura Adelaide Airport – Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
About the business
Atura is part of EVT, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We’re for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
Atura Adelaide Airport is on the search for a passionate, career driven individual to support the hotels food and beverage department in the role of Assistant Food and Beverage Manager. Perfectly situated at the gateway to Adelaide. The hotel has 165 rooms, with an amazing open plan food and beverage offering. Including 7 function rooms, restaurant, bar and café dining, we are looking for a candidate to drive excellence in guest service, perform shift operations and create memorable experiences.
About the role
- You will be the face and personality of our Food and Beverage team, be it 6am or 10pm your role will be to ensure your positive and energetic nature comes through your team
- Provide a hands-on approach to the coordination and management of the food and beverage operations, having responsibility and accountability for operations in assistance with the hotels Food and Beverage Manager.
- Assist the hotel Food and Beverage Manager in developing the department as if it was your own business. Which is an integral part of the entire hotel working towards common goals
- Foster a great team culture of hard working hospitality professionals
- Align the department with Event’s Vision, Purpose, Goals and Values
- Ensure our guests have an amazing and unforgettable experience no matter what time, day or how they are with us!
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVENT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVENT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- You will need to have the right attitude to drive success amongst the hotel team
- You’ll have keen attention to detail and have pride in the venues to ensure they are at their best every day
- You’ll have a passion for providing a great food and beverage experience and keeping up with industry trends
- You will have financial acumen and understand driving revenue in all outlets for the end goal of achieving industry leading profit lines
- You have passion for delivering a great experience, and know it’s more than just a hotel bed, the food on the plate or the wine in the glass
- You will have a drive to do better everyday
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/