Atura Adelaide Airport – Barista
About the business
Urban, industrial, and with design at its core, Atura Adelaide Airport offers business and leisure travellers the ultimate in comfort and convenience.
The multi award-winning hotel features 165 guest rooms, a restaurant and bar, a business center, and flexible function and meeting spaces.
At Atura Adelaide Airport, you can always expect to be met with a genuine welcome, thoughtful touches and service that goes the extra mile. We’re here to offer reliable value and the refreshing local experience that has kept our guests returning from near and far.
We are hunting for the most passionate and talented Barista for our hotel.
As Barista, you are an enthusiastic, energetic individual, talented and experienced focused team member, who prides yourself on supporting a dedicated team in continually improving our operations and guest service levels.
Benefits and perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVENT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVENT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
- take customer orders accurately
- operate coffee making equipment
- prepare and present beverages according to established recipe and presentation standards
- record and accurately process purchases using the POS system
- collect and process payments from the customer including cash, credit and debit cards
- comply with health, safety and hygiene guidelines and regulations
- Ensure that all tasks set are completed in the time allocated and to the standard set by the Hotel
- Maintain a clean, tidy and well prepared service area
- Holding a current SA RSA
- Minimum 1 years experience as Barista
- Great communication skills, confidence and positive attitude
- Ability to work as part of the team
- A team player
- Ability to work around 7 day week roster including early mornings, weekends and public holidays
- ….and of course personality and pizzazz!