Atura Adelaide Airport – Food & Beverage Attendant
About the business
Urban, industrial, and with design at its core, Atura Adelaide Airport offers business and leisure travellers the ultimate in comfort and convenience.
The multi award-winning hotel features 165 guest rooms, a restaurant and bar, a business centre, and flexible function and meeting spaces.
At Atura Adelaide Airport, you can always expect to be met with a genuine welcome, thoughtful touches and service that goes the extra mile. We’re here to offer reliable value and the refreshing local experience that has kept our guests returning from near and far.
We are hunting for the most passionate and talented Food and Beverage Attendant
As Food & Beverage Attendant, you are an enthusiastic, energetic individual, talented and experienced food and beverage focused team member, who prides yourself on supporting a dedicated team in continually improving our operations and guest service levels.
Benefits and perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVENT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
- Understand menu content, any menu changes and promotional activities
- Get to know and recognise regular guests
- Handle all customer enquiries with a professional manner
- Provide a high standard of food and beverage service in an enthusiastic and friendly manner
- Ensure that all tasks set are completed in the time allocated and to the standard set by the Hotel
- Maintain a clean, tidy and well prepared service area
- Holding a current SA RSA
- Minimum 1 year experience in F&B
- Great communication skills, confidence and positive attitude
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Passion for food and wine
- A team player
- Ability to work night shift and around 7 day week roster
If you fit the bill and are ready for a launching pad to sky rocket your career please submit your cover letter and resume to us.