Atura Adelaide Airport – Guest Experience Manager
About the business
Urban, industrial, and with design at its core, Atura Adelaide Airport offers business and leisure travellers the ultimate in comfort and convenience.
The multi award-winning hotel features 165 guest rooms, a restaurant and bar, a business centre, and flexible function and meeting spaces.
Our Guest Experience Manager is the driving force that delivers exceptional experiences to our guests through attentive, genuine and passionate service.
The face of the hotel, the go to person, someone who is bubbly, energetic and extremely positive. A willingness and passion to go above and beyond for every guest and does so with a winning smile!
The “GEM” Because you will need to be one!!
- Creates a sense of welcome and is highly motivated and enthusiastic…always!
- Facilitates an attentive and genuine arrival and departure experience for our guests ensuring our team are always armed with local knowledge, and neighborly charm.
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence and guest satisfaction
- Shows creativity in solving any problems or requests.
Skills and experience
So do you have the Atura flair? Let’s do some comparisons to see if you possess the skills we need;
- Your smile is your asset and you present impeccably
- You love to provide unique customer service and interact with guests at every opportunity
- The ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally in addition to excellent telephone manner and an eye for detail
- Hotels are your game, with previous experience in 4/5 star properties
- You’re a strong valued team player who can also be independent
- Able to multitask and remain calm during peak service periods
- Display a high level of professionalism whilst on duty
- Flexibility to work a 7 day rotating roster including afternoon/evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Experience in Property Management Systems and Point of Sales Systems such as Opera, Fidelio and Micros would be advantageous however not essential
- …and of course personality and pizzazz!
Benefits and perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVENT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVENT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.