Atura Albury – Breakfast Attendant
About the business
Are you an early riser who enjoys waking up at the crack of dawn? Do you consider breakfast the best meal of the day? Yes? Then get ‘egg-cited’…
Atura Albury is a 140 room hotel, offering a fun, creative, delicious buffet breakfast 7 days a week.
About the role
We are on the hunt for someone who loves the early shift, has a passion for food, and thinks outside of the ‘cereal’ box – after all breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
Working hours can be on a casual or part time basis, between 5.30am and midday (thereabouts), with 4-5 shifts available over a flexible 7 day roster.
So if you are someone who doesn’t push snooze every morning, and wakes up ready with a smile, we want to hear from you!
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Passion for food & exceeding guests expectations
- Restaurant and/or café experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong creativity and ability to think outside the square
- The ability to think on your feet and take initiative
- A positive attitude with a strong work ethic and strong communication skills
- Availability to work a flexible roster including weekends and public holidays.
If you are interested in the position above please apply by sending your resume through to apply now!
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including our cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.
To discuss this role further please contact our F&B Manager, Thomas Holliday on 02 6021 5366 or via email