Atura Dandenong – Food & Beverage Team
About the business
Atura is a collection of urban, industrial and art inspired hotels, high on character, service and value, at Atura, we give you more. Our guests escape the humdrum and step into somewhere that’s always full of surprises. Atura is part of EVT, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand.
About the role
Here at Atura Hotel we have two separate restaurants, one for our breakfast buffet and one downstairs which is our Micro-Brewery for dinner. With multiple conference outlets we also offer a wide range of events held in different areas. The ideal candidate will have experience in all facets of hospitality.
Tasks and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working in a Micro-Brewery / Restaurant.
- Helping run functions in a multi conference room hotel.
- Running room service duties.
- Tending to our cocktail and whiskey foyer bar.
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Varied hospitality experience is ideal however training will be provided for the right candidates.
- RSA required.
- Breakfast & Conferencing experience desired