Front Office | Listed 07 March
Atura Dandenong – Night Manager
We are accepting applications for a dynamic, energetic and passionate Full Time Night Manager. You will be responsible to communicate with the Front Office Manager on aspects affecting the appearance of the hotel, the financial reports for the General Manager and admin staff, be aware and involved in the highest offering of guest services and hotel operations, as well as provide functional assistance and direction to all departments – not just Front Office.
The successful candidate needs to possess the following experience and skills:
- Ideally, you’ll have a minimum 1 year in a hotel front office department with experience in both front desk and reservations with a minimum 1 year experience as either a Duty Manager or Night Auditor.
- You’ll have excellent customer relations, problem solving and time management skills
- You have a working knowledge of hotel property management systems such as Opera and an understanding of point of sales systems such as Infrasys.
- The ability to multi-task and can show initiative to challenge the norm
- Leadership skills that are second to none
- You are fully conversant with all hotel emergency procedures
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude and loads of initiative
- You handle pressure with panache
- You have an opinion
- You are creative with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are always happy and never satisfied
- You are enthusiastic
- You know when to stop talking and really LISTEN
- You have a passionate work ethic … as if you were the owner of the place
What’s in it for you …
- Excellent financial and benefits package.
- Hotel discounts within Rydges Hotels, QT Hotels & Atura Hotels.
- Variety of discounts to Event properties