Edge Content & Technology – Assistant Purchasing Manager
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies.
EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new
opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and
the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make
a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
About the role
Location: Edge Content & Technology, 6 Woodfield Boulevard, Caringbah, NSW
Are you motivated and detail-oriented professional looking to advance your career in procurement, inventory management and logistics? Join our team as the Assistant Purchasing Manager and play a crucial role in optimising our supply chain and contributing to our company’s success.
Our company installs, services and maintains digital cinema equipment from the world-renowned manufacturers like Dolby, Barco, Christie, QSC and Krix, bringing the latest in cinema technology to audiences. We are looking for an Assistant Purchasing Manager to join our team and work alongside our experienced technicians and administrators, in the exciting world of cinema technology.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) managing the supply chain from purchase order through to invoice, including the co-ordination of international deliveries with suppliers, freight forwarders and custom agents; analysing inventory movements and stock requirements in collaboration with the Technical Managers to ensure equipment and spare parts are received in a timely fashion; report on damaged and/or short deliveries and control returns, RMAs and back orders; assist with warehouse duties when Assistant Warehouse Manager is on leave and use strong communication skills to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Benefits & perks
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – QT, Rydges, Atura, Lylo and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
– Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Strategic focus on sustainable design, sustainable practices & procurement and transparency and reporting.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a logistics role (including importation of goods)
- Numerate with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Knowledge and/or previous experience with electronic accounting and inventory systems.
- Good PC skills (especially with Excel) and experience with MS office program suite.
- Good knowledge of procedures and physical fitness for manual handling.
- Forklift license (or the ability to obtain one)
Or apply via the link: https://www.seek.com.au/job/69330473