Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges – Front Office Manager
About the business
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges is part of EVT, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We’re for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
About the role
Are you a charismatic individual with a CAN DO attitude? If so, we are looking for someone just like you. The iconic Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges is currently seeking a Front Office Manager to join our team!
Reporting to the Rooms Division Manager, you will lead the Front Office Team, have the ability to implement and maintain a high standard of customer service in all areas of our operation.
With the experience you already have, you’ll be an excellent fit. This is a Front Office Manager role with rotating hours of shift.
- Reporting to the Front Office Manager you will attend to all guest requests and queries from booking enquiry through to departure. General hotel office duties including but not limited to – taking bookings, checking guests in and out, assigning rooms.
- To achieve a level of service quality that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of guests and staff.
- Ensure in conjunction with front office and accounts the AR setup and charge back authorities follow hotel credit procedures.
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/