Event Cinemas North Lakes – Gold Class Cook
Event Cinemas is seeking applications from talented kitchen chefs/cooks to join our team at Event Cinemas North Lakes and be a part of the leading cinema company in Australia and New Zealand.
This is a hands-on role, being able to foresee the day-to-day operations of the Gold Class kitchen. The role requires the efficient delivery of food ensuring adherence to standard recipe cards in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment as well as keeping a clean and maintained environment whilst ensuring the upkeep of FIFO on your shift.
- You have an outgoing personality, a positive attitude, and loads of initiative
- You handle pressure with panache
- You have an opinion
- You are enthusiastic
- You know when to stop talking and really LISTEN
- You have a passionate work ethic…as if you were the owner of the place
The successful person needs to possess the following experience and skills:
- 1-2 years experience in a high volume, commercial kitchen (Cert III in Cookery advantageous but not essential)
- Sound decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a passion for hospitality and the production of high-quality dishes
- Impeccable presentation, hygiene, and grooming standards
- Have attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work a mixture of shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be available (no holidays planned) from November 2022 – 22nd January 2022
Get in touch and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to Event Cinemas North Lakes, In return, we’ll give you competitive hourly rates, fantastic benefits (like free movies!), and the chance to work with a team of people who love entertainment and entertaining as much as you do.