EVT – Cluster Director of Sales
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
About Independent Collection
The Independent Collection is a carefully curated selection of luxe, stylish, classic and comfort hotels, each of which lives up to an exacting standard to offer travellers the best in its category. While every hotel celebrates its own iconic brand & experience, together The Independent Collection shares a passion for hospitality, service and quality.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Director of Sales for two luxe hotels within the Independent Collection in Sydney.
The Director of Sales will play an integral part in generating new business for the hotel and diversify & expand our current market, whilst maximizing brand growth and revenue. Some of your responsibilities are to:
- Develop, lead and execute strategy to deliver top line revenue excellence across all market segments
- Maintain and grow strong client relationships with new & existing business, preferred partners & tourism organisations that align with hotels
- Attack the market, contract & negotiate rates for – corporate, inbound/wholesale, conference, crew, entertainment & sport. How will you ensure the success of the hotel and maximise all opportunities
- Revenue, sales & marketing planning & execution
- Represent the hotel internally & externally with clients & industry partners to maximise reputation & align with EVT Hotels & Resorts
- Ensure brand integrity in all communications
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Previous experience in a senior sales position
- Proficient use of sales software (iVvy)
- Ability to build, maintain and strengthen new & existing relationships with clients
- Strong time management & organisational skills
- Strong research and analytical abilities
- Outstanding negotiation & networking skills
- Be organised, on-to-it and self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- The ability to work autonomously
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.