EVT Hotels & Resorts – Cluster Revenue Manager
EVT is Australia’s premier entertainment, hospitality and leisure company. We are a proud Australian company with over 100 years of operation within the Entertainment and Hospitality sectors in Australia and New Zealand. With more than 70 hotels, 150 cinemas, and 8000 staff, EVT includes brands such as EVENT Cinemas, BCC Cinemas, Rydges Hotels & Resorts, QT Hotels & Resorts, The State Theatre, Thredbo Alpine Resort, Atura Hotels and Edge Digital Technology.
About our Hotels & Resorts
The EVT Group’s hospitality division operates QT Hotels & Resorts, Rydges Hotels & Resorts, Independent Collection and Atura Hotels brands as well as the premier Australian Ski Resort township of Thredbo Alpine Resort. Our passion is people and we commit wholeheartedly to our common purpose to make the day better, for ourselves, our guests, our team, our group, and our community.
About the role
We are seeking a Cluster Revenue Manager who can apply their experience, knowledge and expertise to deliver optimal revenue management. Preferrably based in Melbourne (however candidates based in other locations with an EVT Hotel in the area may be considered) and reporting to the General Manager of Revenue Services, they will be part of the Revenue Services Team, responsible for developing, implementing and communicating the revenue management strategy for the hotels within their clusters. Essential to success in this role, the Cluster Revenue Manager is a commercial thinker, skilled in analysis, proficient in deciding and initiating action, able to drive and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, experienced in persuading and influencing as well as having strong written communication skills.
Analysis and Reporting:
- Analyse daily hotel reports, IDEAS RM system and other available data and identify opportunities to maximise hotel room and F&B revenue.
- Check distribution channels for hotel and competitor positioning, plus information accuracy.
- Analyse daily/weekly/monthly STR information to assist reviews; identify improvements and competitor set strengths; and develop strategies to best capture available market share.
- Provide reporting and analysis for month-end corporate and channel reporting.
- Update hotel and group demand calendar, adding updates to hotel revenue strategy or IDEAS.
- Generate weekly HP demand forecast, providing a synopsis for the hotel’s General Manager and Financial Controller as to how the forecast was derived.
- Generate and provide accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Generate yearly hotel revenue budget.
- Submit reporting in a timely manner and ensure delivery deadlines are met.
Revenue Management Strategy:
- Provide and implement pricing, rate restriction, room inventory and sales strategy recommendations based on trends identified through analysis.
- Manage and review IDEAS identifying system changes, demand updates and critical inputs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide RM expertise and leadership to hotel General Manager and Property Leadership Team.
- Provide recommendations to improve effectiveness of revenue management processes.
- Communicate brand initiatives, demand and market analysis to the cluster.
- Conduct weekly Revenue Management Strategy meetings with hotel teams in the cluster.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative relationships with key internal stakeholders, hotel teams and members of the RST to ensure timely and efficient information flow.
- Provide targeted and timely communication of results, achievements and challenges.
Skills & Experience
- Yield management strategy and execution, including reporting and analysis
- Strategic and tactical revenue and inventory management
- Project management, including Internal/external stakeholder management.
- Functional knowledge of IDEAS (or similar), Siteminder and full suite of Microsoft Office
Perks & Benefits
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
To apply for the positions available please APPLY NOW and provide a resume of no more than two pages highlighting your skills, experience and achievements to date.
Provide a covering letter of no more than one page explaining why you are the right person for this role.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.