EVT Hotels & Resorts – Digital Marketing Coordinator
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
About the role
We are hiring a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the Hotel Digital Marketing Team, based in our CBD HQ Building. In this role you will assist with managing and executing the digital strategy for our digital channels and preferred partner channels for our hotel brands; QT, Rydges, Atura, Independent Collection and Lylo.
EVT Hotels and Resorts digital channels
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager – EVT Hotels and Resorts and CRM Specialist to support the implementation of digital strategies that drive customers to EVT owned websites and grow direct accommodation and C&E revenue.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager and CRM Specialist to support & execute member acquisition, retention & re-engagement strategies through digital marketing campaigns, EVT owned websites & other marketing tools to grow direct channels & drive incremental revenue.
- Assist with executing the EVT Hotels and Resorts group-wide digital marketing campaigns across all channels (search; metasearch; programmatic; display; video; social; native; eDMs).
- Assist with copywriting and content production to support the execution of digital marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager and CRM Specialist to execute customer email strategy to drive repeat visitation and increase conversion on brand.com.
- Support the CRM Specialist in updating, reviewing & testing marketing emails for EVT Hotels & Resorts before they are distributed.
- Assist with hotel on-boarding process and content management across EVT owned channels.
- Support the digital marketing team with any relevant initiatives.
Loyalty and Customer Strategy
- Assist with executing the EVT Hotels and Resorts loyalty strategy across digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a customer and loyalty first approach to campaigns and customer experience.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
The successful applicant will be tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline with at least 2 years’ experience working in marketing, including a minimum of 1 year in paid media management.
These are the desired skills and experience for this role:
- 1-2 years experience using CMS (WordPress), CRM & Email Marketing platforms.
- Excellent verbal communication and copywriting skills.
- 1-year experience managing paid search & paid social campaigns using Google Ads and Meta Ads Manager in an agency role
- Demonstrated skills in Adobe Creative Suite – particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign in a commercial environment.
- Strong design skills and an understanding of various production methods as well as the principles of brand and UX. Solid understanding of digital marketing channels.
- Basic experience in Google Analytics 4
- Basic experience using Sharepoint
- Outstanding relationship builder, with the ability to collaborate with other stakeholders
- Strong analytical, commercial & creative thinking skills with high-level attention to detail
- Able to work collaboratively and independently
- Has a growth mindset demonstrating willingness to learn
- Basic understanding of current digital marketing trends
Desired but not required:
- Video Editing Skills
- Experience developing HTML5 Banners
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.