EVT Hotels & Resorts – Front Office Supervisor
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
About Independent Collection
The Independent Collection is a carefully curated selection of luxe, stylish, classic and comfort hotels, each of which lives up to an exacting standard to offer travellers the best in its category. While every hotel celebrates its own iconic brand & experience, together The Independent Collection shares a passion for hospitality,
About the Role
We are seeking Front Office Supervisor to join the team at The Old Clare Hotel on a part-time basis, with the flexibility to work all shifts over a 7-day roster. The role will support the hotel Duty Manager to coordinate and oversee the running of the hotel in the absence of senior management, assisting with the operations of Front Office & Concierge, monitoring hotel security and maximising the profitability of operations. service and quality.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Previous experience in a hotel supervisory or management role
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and train staff
- Proficiency in HMS or similar systems
- Cash handling and processing of financial transactions
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Professionalism, time management and organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional personal presentation and grooming standards
- Drivers licence to operate hotel buggies
- Applicable NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol Certification
- Current First Aid certification
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.