EVT Hotels & Resorts – Guest Services Agent
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
About Independent Collection
The Independent Collection is a carefully curated selection of luxe, stylish, classic and comfort hotels, each of which lives up to an exacting standard to offer travellers the best in its category. While every hotel celebrates its own iconic brand & experience, together The Independent Collection shares a passion for hospitality, service and quality.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Guest Services Agent (GSA) to join our Front Office team at The Old Clare Hotel on a casual basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring guests feel welcomed as soon as they enter the hotel
- Completing guest check-in, check-out and cash/payment procedures
- Take reservations and respective enquiries when required
- Communicate special requests including VIPs with other departments
- Assist with parking vehicles and delivering luggage when required
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Able to take room service orders and restaurant bookings
- Be an expert, advocate and up seller of hotel products and services
- Operate hotel switchboard
- Answering guest phone calls, general enquiries and assist in resolving complaints