EVT HQ – IT Project Delivery Manager
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. There are lots of opportunities across our range of celebrated brands, spanning Entertainment, Ventures and Travel.
At EVT we believe it’s more than just a job, with Elevate Perks our team members and their families get to enjoy a great range of discounts across our experiences. In a world of cookie cutter experiences, here at EVT we believe in a mindset that is all about changing the game. Because while our customers come from different walks of life, they all share one thing in common, the desire for stand-out experiences that escape the ordinary. It’s why we are constantly adding new dimensions to all we do. Bringing people together in fresh and original ways across Entertainment, Ventures and Travel. Our 70+ hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We’re for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
About the role
We are looking for IT Project Delivery Manager to join our EVT Hotels & Resorts IT team.
This role will be responsible for carrying out technology based projects for all hotels in the EVT portfolio. This is a hands on role, with onsite installations required, ranging from 2-3 weeks at a time. The role requires a high level of attention to detail in projects’ execution and effective scoping, budgeting and building of business cases. The IT Project Delivery Manager plays a key role in planning and coordinating change management to hotel solutions to meet business requirements by scheduling and managing EVT and third party vendor staff resources, assisting with procurement, ordering, invoice processing and financial reconciliation against budget and seeking at all times to negotiate the best outcomes for EVT in terms of quality, cost and timeframes. Some other key responsibilities are;
- Obtain competitive quotes and carry out vendor negotiations
- Maintain working relationships with key vendors and suppliers
- Adhere to EVT Hospitality security and PCI requirements
- Prepare support documentation and carry out briefings for the Hotels IT support team
- Undertake to treat as confidential and privileged any information provided by EVT or attained in the course of undertaking outlined duties.
Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years’ experience as an IT professional within the hospitality industry
- Ability to work unsupervised onsite and autonomously
- In-depth knowledge of VMWare, Microsoft Windows, Opera, network administration & security
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to multitask and priorities workloads
- Able to travel between Australia and New Zealand as required
Benefits & Perks
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company
Include your resume & cover letter highlighting your relevant skills & experience as outlined in the criteria listed above.
*Previous applicants need not apply