Hotel Alba Adelaide – Breakfast Kitchen Hand
About the business
Hotel Alba Adelaide is part of EVT, Australia’s premier entertainment, hospitality and leisure company. We are a proud Australian company with over 100 years of operation within the Entertainment and Hospitality sectors in Australia and New Zealand. With more than 70 hotels, 150 cinemas, and 8000 staff, EVT includes brands such as EVENT Cinemas, BCC Cinemas, Rydges Hotels & Resorts, QT Hotels & Resorts, The State Theatre, Thredbo Alpine Resort, Atura Hotels and Edge Digital Technology.
The epitome of understated urban charm, this is the metropolitan moment you’ve been waiting for. Whether you’re checking in for a restful retreat or adventure. A night in, or out on the town. All at once you’re awash with bliss.
At Hotel Alba, we make urban feel like a holiday. This new 99 guest room urban oasis hotel is located right in the heart of South Terrace. Staying here is for those seeking something a little more laid back than luxury. Relaxed-upscale…they just dnt make them like Alba anymore.
Opening August 2023 we launch ela at Hotel Alba.
Open air indulgence, a Mediterranean mood and your invitation to the sunnier side of life.
Adding the exclamation point to Hotel Alba’s resort-style haven, ela is Adelaide’s new Mediterranean inspired dining concept. Basking lavishly at the heart of the South Terrace Precinct, ela beckons you in to dip, sip and soiree with us.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity exists for passionate and highly motivated Breakfast Kitchen Hand to work alongside our dynamic and passionate breakfast team on a casual basis. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our opening team.
You are someone who can work well with a team and show initiative as we grow our business.
Most importantly you LOVE what you do and recognise that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This role is suited to someone who can work across a 7 day roster 7am – 12pm
- To take responsibility for a variety of cleaning duties and responsibilities
- Assist with food preparation for service
- Assist the kitchen team with other duties as needed
- Minimise waste through the kitchen
Benefits & perks
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Trade qualified and experienced in a la carte breakfast
- An enthusiastic team player
- A positive can-do attitude
- Passion for customer service
- Superior communication skills
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.