Hotel Alba – Food & Beverage Team Members
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
About Independent Collection
The Independent Collection is a carefully curated selection of luxe, stylish, classic and comfort hotels, each of which lives up to an exacting standard to offer travellers the best in its category. While every hotel celebrates its own iconic brand & experience, together The Independent Collection shares a passion for hospitality, service and quality.
About Hotel Alba
Ready for your next career move? Hotel Alba is Adelaide’s new urban oasis, located in the heart of South Terrace. The epitome of understated charm, this is that hidden gem you have been searching for. A place to sip, dip and soiree, the refurbished 99-room hotel and Mediterranean inspired restaurant and bar is calling. Be part of this exciting new chapter.
About the role
Fantastic opportunities exist for passionate and highly motivated experienced Food & Beverage team members. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our opening team and we are looking for:
- Wait staff
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- You are someone who loves food & beverage operations and delivering exceptional service and bring your “always sunny” vibe to the restaurant floor!
- We are looking for upbeat team members who have a “team first” attitude coupled with the desire to see this new venue succeed!
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.