Hotel Totto – Bar Attendant
About the role
We are on the lookout for positive, friendly and professionally-presented team players with a passion for service. We are seeking the following #daymakers:
- Bar Attendants
- Food & Beverage Attendants
As part of the Food & Beverage team, you will be responsible for serving our guests in BASTA Trattoria and attending to Conference & Events guests.
Opportunities for career progression are endless within the business and EVT company.
Hotel TOTTO Wollongong is the latest Hotel inside EVT’s Independent Collection. We have undergone a full Hotel refurbishment and are now looking for the opening team to really ensure we perform ahead of the market. Our guests escape the humdrum and step into somewhere that’s always full of surprises. Hotel TOTTO Wollongong is part of EVT, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand.
Located in the heart of Wollongong, Hotel TOTTO comprises of 150 stylish accommodation rooms and an all inclusive Food & Beverage space on the ground floor. The Hotel is high on character catering to intimate dining experiences, corporate events, formals, weddings & many other individually tailored events.
BASTA Trattoria offers classic Italian Hospitality to the table. With a menu handcrafted by some of the worlds most travelled and experienced chefs, BASTA Trattoria will prove to lead the way with an Aussie twist on Italian dining.
Qualifications & experience
- A passion for delivering an exceptional guest experience.
- Sound knowledge of Food & Beverage processes.
- A commitment and dedication towards teamwork, with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A valid NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate/Competency Card.
- Flexible availability, with the ability to work a range of weekdays, weeknights, public holidays and weekends.
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Do you have customer service experience?
Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?