Hotel Totto – Food & Beverage Attendant
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
About Independent Collection
The Independent Collection is a carefully curated selection of luxe, stylish, classic and comfort hotels, each of which lives up to an exacting standard to offer travellers the best in its category. While every hotel celebrates its own iconic brand & experience, together The Independent Collection shares a passion for hospitality, service and quality.
About Hotel TOTTO
Steps away from world-class waves, Hotel TOTTO is the latest escape smack bang in Wollongong CBD. Join the team and be part of creating the ultimate chilled-out experience across 150 industrial-style rooms and a Mediterranean and Italian inspired restaurant and bar. We can’t wait to hear from you.
About the role
We are on the lookout for positive, friendly and professionally-presented team players with a passion for service. We are seeking the following #daymakers:
- Bar Attendants
- Food & Beverage Attendants
As part of the Food & Beverage team, you will be responsible for serving our guests in BASTA Trattoria and attending to Conference & Events guests.
Opportunities for career progression are endless within the business and EVT company.
Benefits & perks
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- A passion for delivering an exceptional guest experience.
- Sound knowledge of Food & Beverage processes.
- A commitment and dedication towards teamwork, with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A valid NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate/Competency Card.
- Flexible availability, with the ability to work a range of weekdays, weeknights, public holidays and weekends.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/