Hotel Totto – Night Audit
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
About Independent Collection
The Independent Collection is a carefully curated selection of luxe, stylish, classic and comfort hotels, each of which lives up to an exacting standard to offer travellers the best in its category. While every hotel celebrates its own iconic brand & experience, together The Independent Collection shares a passion for hospitality, service and quality.
About Hotel TOTTO
Steps away from world-class waves, Hotel TOTTO is the latest escape smack bang in Wollongong CBD. Join the team and be part of creating the ultimate chilled-out experience across 150 industrial-style rooms and a Mediterranean and Italian inspired restaurant and bar. We can’t wait to hear from you.
About the role
Hotel TOTTO is newly opened, after undergoing a full refurbishment and we are in the market for casual Night Auditor (2-3 nights per week). Reporting to the Night Manager, you will co-ordinate and oversee the running of the hotel overnight, with particular emphasis on managing all night operations of the hotel, including hotel security and the auditing process. Some key responsibilities of this role are:
- Complete daily auditing and accounting tasks including reconciling guest accounts, balance of revenue and payments and preparing financial reports
- Ensure the safety and security of our guests and team
- Liaise with other hotel departments, providing systematic communication to ensure exceptional guest experiences
- Reception & Concierge duties including check-in, and check-out
Benefits & perks
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Ability to work overnight rosters
- Previous Front Office experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, including written and spoken English
- Competency in Microsoft Office
- Unlimited work rights in Australia
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.