Jucy Snooze Auckland – Duty Manager Miss Lucys Bar & Restaurant
Are you passionate about Food and Beverage and keen for a new challenge?
Opening in November 2022, Jucy Snooze will be a brand new look and feel hostel in the heart of Auckland City. The 400 bed, next generation Snooze will feature a new and unique pod design, ensuite rooms, double rooms (with shared facilities), communal kitchen, Miss Lucys bar and restaurant, as well as co-working and co-living spaces. This state-of-the-art property will be the largest in New Zealand and an example of where the brand is heading in a post COVID world.
JUCY Snooze Auckland City will be the flagship property in the Snooze family and we’re looking for an enthusiastic Duty Manager for our Miss Lucys Bar & Restaurant. This is an exciting opportunity for you to demonstrate your talent and motivate a team to deliver exceptional food and beverage services.
You’ll join a wider, inspired team who aim to deliver the ultimate customer experience. We believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun along the way!
Jucy Snooze is part of Event Hospitality & Entertainment, one of Australasia’s leading entertainment, hospitality and leisure companies. As well as career growth opportunities we also offer great staff benefits including discounts on hotel stays and movies as well as local community involvement and volunteering
- Assist with building a highly engaged and driven Food and Beverage Team
- Coordinate operational requirements of Food and Beverage services including conference and event venue (s)
- Ensure control systems are in place for stock control, inventory management, stock requisition and expenditure
- Assist to identify peak demand and event dates to forecast revenue and labour costs
- Review and respond to customer feedback and implement solutions
- Ensure physical presentation of Food and Beverage area is on brand
- Ensure adherence with all COVID Safe, WHS procedures, hygienic food handling and RSA practices
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Excellent knowledge in safe Food and Beverage handling practices and procedures
- Excellent knowledge in health and safety processes and procedures as they relate to position responsibilities
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Food and Beverage Supervisor/ Duty Manager
- Attention to detail
- General Managers Certificate preferred
- Desired but not essential experience in hospitality, travel or tourism
- A hands on and can do “lets have some fun” ethos
So if you tick the above boxes and you enjoy being part of a winning team then get cracking and apply. For the right person this is an opportunity that could seriously advance their career with a company who gives back to those who put in.
Please apply online by providing a covering letter and CV.
Applications close Tuesday 8 November 2022 and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.