Kennigo Hotel Brisbane – Food & Beverage Attendant
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
About Independent Collection
The Independent Collection is a carefully curated selection of luxe, stylish, classic and comfort hotels, each of which lives up to an exacting standard to offer travellers the best in its category. While every hotel celebrates its own iconic brand & experience, together The Independent Collection shares a passion for hospitality, service and quality.
About Kennigo Hotel Brisbane
Nestled in the leafy streets of Fortitude Valley, just a stone’s throw from the Brisbane CBD, Kennigo Hotel offers the perfect balance of homely comforts and cosmopolitan flair. Now’s the time to elevate your career in a place brimming with opportunities, and be part of crafting memorable guest experiences.
About the role
We are on the hunt for Food & Beverage attendant to work in Kennigo Espresso Bar & Conference Department
Key Responsibilities :
- Taking breakfast orders & assisting in conference & events
- Follow hygienic food and beverage handling procedures.
- Hands-on and loves spending their time on the floor
- Be customer obsessed and continually look for ways to add value to our customer experience and prioritizing our guests needs as this is our every day business goals
- Morning shifts 06:00 starts to 13:00/14:00pm finish – rotate 7 days a week
- Able to work an evening event in Conferences
- 3 shifts per week ( Must be available to work weekends )
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Able to work alone and in apart of a team
- Enjoy working a flexible roster including shift work, weekends, and public holidays.
- Barista Coffee Trained
- Sound knowledge and experience with POS system. Infrasys preferred or other Point of Sale Systems however training will be made available
- Hold a current RSA license
- Immaculate presentation of yourself and your work area
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.