LyLo Auckland – Maintenance Manager
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Whatever your vibe, LyLo is a place to make your own – and to help you make the most of wherever you are and wherever you’re going. We’ve got meticulously designed spaces for every kind of traveller. And we’ve fitted and kitted them all out – from the pods to the private double rooms to the kitchens, bathrooms to common areas (and the bars of course) – with meticulously designed finishes and all the mod cons you’d expect… and a few more.
About the role
- Assist the General Manger in developing a routine and non-routine Repairs and Maintenance (R&M) budget for the financial year.
- Manage repairs and maintenance with the aim to avoid major interruption
- Manage all contractual obligations so that plant and equipment is serviced and maintained in an optimal operational status.
- Maintain BWOF (Building Warrant of Fitness) and Compliant Schedules.
- Maintain and schedule fire damper register.
- Review maintenance logs regularly to identify ways to reduce repetitive maintenance.
- Create, distribute and manage departmental rosters effectively ensuring that strategies and practices are in place to facilitate the efficient and effective staffing of the department so that financial and service targets are achieved.
- General duties may include, but is not limited to cleaning, painting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, sanitation stations etc. Maintenance Manager Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Preventative duties may include, but is not limited to paint touch ups, checking card reader batteries, cleaning air con filters, ensuring that electrical appliances are in working order and safe to use, checking alarm systems are working correctly, testing fire dampers etc.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Energetic, motivated and efficient at multi-tasking while working independently.
- Previous experience is essential.
- Able to think out of the box with problem solving skill.
- Honest, punctual, reliable and physically fit.
- Able to manage a team.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.