LyLo Queenstown – Room Attendant
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Whatever your vibe, LyLo is a place to make your own – and to help you make the most of wherever you are and wherever you’re going. We’ve got meticulously designed spaces for every kind of traveller. And we’ve fitted and kitted them all out – from the pods to the private double rooms to the kitchens, bathrooms to common areas (and the bars of course) – with meticulously designed finishes and all the mod cons you’d expect… and a few more.
About the role
To be an amazing Room Attendant at Lylo Queenstown, not only will you be responsible for the day-to-day professional and efficient cleaning of guest rooms and public areas, but you will also have an infectious friendly manner that greets our customers and answers any questions they might have when you bump into them in the corridors.
Key responsibilities :
- Take direction from Supervisor and/or Assistant Manager as well as maintaining a proactive approach.
- Converse with and acknowledge guests in a professional manner as they move through the hotel.
- Attend to guest requests and/or comments in a timely manner and ensure to communicate any problems with the Supervisor.
- Be fully conversant with the hotel facilities and services in order to promote the hotel and also to answer any queries from guests.
- Follow and complete all checklists/tasks efficiently and report any difficulties immediately to the Supervisor.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, Lylo and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Trustworthy, punctual and a positive attitude.
- Physical fitness to cope with a labor-intensive operation.
- An eye for detail is important to make a flawless room.
- Work together as a team with trust and treat all guests and colleagues from all cultural groups with respect.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.