Prepaid Partnerships and Sales Manager
Welcome to EVT. We deliver millions of customer experiences annually in the entertainment, hospitality and leisure sectors across Australia, New Zealand and Germany. Event Cinemas is part of the EVT group, operating brands including Event Cinemas, Greater Union, Birch Carroll & Coyle, Moonlight Cinemas, Rydges Hotels & Resorts, QT Hotels & Resorts & Atura Hotels.
An exciting new opportunity exists for you to join us as our Prepaid Partnerships and Sales Manager (Movie Voucher & Giftcard) Sales Channel division within our Entertainment Partnerships and Sales Department.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Work alongside internal departments and Sales Team to proactively identify new corporate prepaid led partnership opportunities to drive both prepaid revenue renewals & incremental revenue across Entertainment Sales Channel assets.
- Drive new business sales leads and conversion through both proactive and inbound sales enquiries
- Develop and maintain a strong pool of direct client industry contacts for new entertainment group sales pitches
- Work with clients to negotiate commercial deals in line with EVENT business goals
- Work with Head of Partnerships and Sales to build a professional and highly regarded Prepaid Sales Unit.
- Development and mentoring of Prepaid Sales unit team members on fundamentals of Corporate Prepaid, Retail Prepaid and Cross Platform Media Sales & education across the wider Event Entertainment Business.
- Proactively identify new combined Prepaid and Partnership Opportunities for business growth across Prepaid and Partnership Channels
- Develop, manage and foster sales revenue of new and established corporate client base through the corporate voucher, gifting and cross platform opportunities
- Develop customer specific sales plans which outline to develop and grow profitable accounts.
- Meet portfolio KPI’s.
- Implement contractual obligations
- Drive incremental sales revenue from cross platform sales team solutions
- Utilise and coordinate available marketing resources to promote brand awareness and drive profitable sales.
- Undertake account planning to identify future requirements and maximise value add opportunities.
- Develop and present proposals to existing clients on new B2B opportunities to grow revenue.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of sales opportunities in the short-mid-long term to provide growth in revenue and the achievement of targets.
- Preparation of weekly WIP, Monthly, Quarterly and annual sales reports and sales plans.
- Work with other team members to establish quarterly strategy sessions, revenue plans and operating framework
- Management of key processes and disciplines to deliver on client expectations.
We’re looking for an experienced and highly driven person to join the team. To be considered for this role you’ll need to have;
- Tertiary qualification in business, commerce or marketing/advertising.
- Recent demonstrated success in creating, packaging and selling integrated sales opportunities utilising cross platform assets in a simple and compelling way
- Demonstrated experience leading and mentoring sales team members within an integrated sales environment.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills to win business and to sustain continuous growth
- Self-starter with hands-on approach
- Minimum 5+ years within entertainment sales industry within the Australian market
- Demonstrated experience in selling both product and advertising sales channels
- Passion for content and entertainment industry
- Positive and collaborative working and team management style
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on Word, Excel and Power Point
Get in touch and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to Event Cinemas. In return we’ll give you a great working environment with loads of fun benefits and the chance to work with a great team of people.