QT Auckland – Bar Support
We’re for the passionate. The progressive. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally. When you work here, you don’t just come to work, you bring yourself to work.
Of course we love great food. Natural service. Beautiful art, elegant design. Cocktails. Music. Luxury. But people are what make QT. One. By. One. Are you? One, I mean? Let’s find out…
About QT Auckland
Join our team right in the beating heart of New Zealand’s harbour city. QT Auckland sits pretty waterside, bringing signature QT quirky luxury to the bustling Viaduct Harbour location. The vibrant hotel is a Mediterranean dining concept by the internationally-renowned chef Sean Connolly, rooftop bar with sweeping water views, and high-tech conferencing and event spaces.
What Roles are available?
We are looking for Bar support
What you can expect:
- Fixed hours
- Full time and part time available
- Fun working environment
- Work with a great team
- Training and development
- Maintaining great guest experience and standards
- Helping the running of the bar on shift
- Delivering a great product
- Assisting the Bar team
What are we looking for..?
- Previous experience as a Kitchen hand/bar support would be a plus
- Passionate, hospitality driven people that are looking to grow, and be apart of a team.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- A passion for guests experience
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Be able to work weekends
- Hate washing your clothes? Well we wash them for you!
- Amazing on site training!
- Renowned for excellence in guest experiences, design and fine dining
- An ideas-driven, ever-evolving and rapidly expanding company
- We’re connected to our local creative and culinary communities
- Career growth through our Event Entertainment & Hospitality network
- Discounted movies at Event Cinemas & hefty accommodation savings
If this sounds like you, and you are looking for that new challenge..
Please send through your CV