QT Auckland – Housekeeping Supervisor
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
A collection of 10 hotels and resorts spanning Australia and New Zealand, each QT is linked by our signature service and commitment to quirk. And our people? With personalities as unique and extraordinary as each property, individuality is more than encouraged. What will you bring to the mix?
About QT Auckland
In the beating heart of Viaduct Harbour, QT Auckland is your place to shine. From Esther to Rooftop at QT, splashy event venues and all 150 rooms in between, it’s always abuzz with activity. If you love shaking things up while providing superb service, we’d love to hear how you’d make your mark.
About the role
- You are able to anticipate and exceed our guest’s desires at all times, igniting a sense of surprise and delight combined with inquisitive theatrical customer interaction
- You have particular attention to every detail
- To foresee and report on any maintenance issues to be rectified concisely
- You are presented impeccably and looking your best, spruced up self at all times.
- To execute best practice of all hotel, housekeeping & laundry procedures and polices
- Be physically fit and motivated, to be proactive in order to achieve success
- To communicate effectively and professionally with all staff & management
- Informs Manager of any abnormal situations seen in the hotel to assist in hotel security
- To be responsible for maintaining and preserving the quality products, furnishings and collateral within the hotel
- To carry out any duties as directed by the Housekeeping Manager autonomously, enabling our guests to enjoy the design & architecture, art, fashion and out amazing food & beverage offerings
- Train new Room Attendants and ensure expectations and standards are clearly communicated.
- Inspecting of guest rooms in preparation for guest arrival.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- A minimum of 1 year proven experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor
- Total guest service orientation and drive
- Must be physically fit and energetic person
- Attention to detail and efficient working style is key as this role involves self checking rooms.
- Strong work ethic and positive culture
- Available to work morning, afternoon and evening shifts across a 7-day rotating roster (including weekends).
- Ability to speak and understand the primary language used in the workplace
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.