QT Auckland – Rooftop Bar Manager
About the business
Join our team right in the beating heart of New Zealand’s Harbour city. QT Auckland sits pretty waterside, bringing signature QT quirky luxury to the bustling Viaduct Harbour location. Rooftop at QT is a fun and vibrant venue, nestled on the top floor of QT with sweeping water views.
About the role
- Working closely with the Venue Manager and the daily running of the venue
- Supervising staff and services
- Maintaining great guest experience and high standards
- Creation of the Craft Cocktails menu
- Full Time Salaried position (40hours/week)
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences;
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job;
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more;
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more;
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo;
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network;
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving;
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- At least 3 years previous experience in a high-volume restaurant & bar environment internationally or in New Zealand
- 3 years Expertise in Mixology and in all the modern cocktail making techniques.
- Passionate, Creative and knowledge of the latest drinks trends
- Knowledge of Opera and Infrasys operating systems
- A passion for guests experience
- A can do attitude
- Natural Leader
- Be able to work weekends and late nights
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.