QT Auckland – Rooftop Waitperson
About the business
Our passion is people. Designers, housekeepers and chefs, DJ’s, engineers, porters, baristas and accountants. We’re for the passionate. The progressive. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally. When you work here, you don’t just come to work, you bring yourself to work. Of course we love great food. Natural service. Beautiful art, elegant design. Cocktails. Music. Luxury. QT is part of EVT, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand.
QT Auckland sits pretty waterside, bringing signature QT quirky luxury to the bustling Viaduct Harbour location. The vibrant hotel is a Mediterranean dining concept by the internationally renowned chef Sean Connolly, rooftop bar with sweeping water views, and high-tech conferencing and event spaces.
About the role
This position is focused at creating fantastic guest experiences. The emphasis is on guest satisfaction, striving towards better standards of service, and being a team player.
What you can expect:
- Full time & Part-time available
- Fun working environment
- Work with a great team
- Training and development
- To maintain a high level of service to all guests at all times
- Participate in all available training and development sessions
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To support and work closely with the Manager, including assistance in training and inducting of new team members.
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & Experience
- Proven waiter experience
- A passion for hospitality and a drive to learn more
- Hands on ‘can do’ attitude
- High level of communication
- Clear understanding of sequence of service
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.