QT Auckland – Rooftop Assistant Manager
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
A collection of 10 hotels and resorts spanning Australia and New Zealand, each QT is linked by our signature service and commitment to quirk. And our people? With personalities as unique and extraordinary as each property, individuality is more than encouraged. What will you bring to the mix?
About QT Auckland
In the beating heart of Viaduct Harbour, QT Auckland is your place to shine. From Esther to Rooftop at QT, splashy event venues and all 150 rooms in between, it’s always abuzz with activity. If you love shaking things up while providing superb service, we’d love to hear how you’d make your mark.
About the role
- To maintain a high level of service to all guests at all times
- Control over the ambience of the venue
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that the Bar remains in an impeccable state of presentation
- All opening and closing procedures and sequences of service are followed correctly
- Assist the Venue Manager and Floor manager in meeting commercial targets
- Run and manage Events/Group booking
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Hospitality management experience – minimum 2 years
- A passion for hospitality and a drive to learn more
- Hands on ‘can do’ attitude
- High level of communication
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.