QT Auckland – Room Attendant
About QT Hotels & Resorts
Excuse me… yes, you. Welcome to QT. Our hotels and resorts stretch from Queenstown to Sydney to Perth and each is unique, just like our people.
Our passion is people. Designers, housekeepers and chefs, DJ’s, engineers, porters, baristas and accountants. Together, we create a place of quirky luxury, where service is an art and an honour.
About QT Auckland
Join our team right in the beating heart of New Zealand’s harbour city. QT Auckland sits pretty waterside, bringing signature QT quirky luxury to the bustling Viaduct Harbour location. Auckland is the third QT to join the brand in New Zealand, joining the much-loved QT Wellington and QT Queenstown. The vibrant hotel will feature a signature dining concept by the internationally-renowned chef Sean Connolly, rooftop bar with sweeping water views, and high-tech conferencing and event spaces. Great public transport will make your commute a breeze.
We’re for the passionate. The progressive. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally. When you work here, you don’t just come to work, you bring yourself to work.
Of course we love great food. Natural service. Beautiful art, elegant design. Cocktails. Music. Luxury. But people are what make QT. One. By. One. Are you? One, I mean? Let’s find out…
- You have particular attention to every detail
- To foresee and report on any maintenance issues to be rectified concisely
- You are presented impeccably and looking your best, spruced up self at all times.
- To execute best practice of all hotel, housekeeping & laundry procedures and polices
- Be physically fit and motivated, to be proactive in order to achieve success
- To communicate effectively and professionally with all staff & management
- Informs Manager of any abnormal situations seen in the hotel to assist in hotel security
- To be responsible for maintaining and preserving the quality products, furnishings and collateral within the hotel
- To carry out any duties as directed by the Housekeeping Manager autonomously
- Must be physically fit and energetic person
- Attention to detail and efficient working style
- Strong work ethic and positive culture
- Available to work morning, afternoon and evening shifts across a 7-day rotating roster (including weekends).
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Paid day of wellness leave each year
- Staff meals daily
- Uniform laundered daily
- Career growth through our Event Entertainment & Hospitality network
- Discounted movies at Event Cinemas & hefty accommodation savings
- Central location, close to shops, entertainment and all public transport
Please apply by uploading a cover letter and resume.
We’ll be getting in touch with candidates as they come in, so don’t wait to apply!