QT Auckland – Sales Manager
About QT Hotels & Resorts
Excuse me… yes, you. Welcome to QT. Our hotels and resorts stretch from Queenstown to Sydney to Perth and each is unique, just like our people.
Our passion is people. Designers, housekeepers and chefs, DJ’s, engineers, porters, baristas and accountants. Together, we create a place of quirky luxury, where service is an art and an honour.
About QT Auckland
Join our team right in the beating heart of New Zealand’s harbour city. QT Auckland sits pretty water side, bringing signature QT quirky luxury to the bustling Viaduct Harbour location. Auckland is the third QT to join the brand in New Zealand, joining the much-loved QT Wellington and QT Queenstown. The vibrant hotel features Esther Restaurant by the internationally-renowned chef Sean Connolly, Rooftop at QT with sweeping water views, and high-tech conferencing and event spaces. Great public transport will make your commute a breeze.
The Role: Sales Manager
The Sales Manager’s responsibility is to achieve maximum sales for the hotel by implementing and directing sales activities in accordance with the hotel Sales and Marketing plan.
- Manage a designated portfolio of accounts across key market segments
- Actively lead and implement new initiatives, source new leads and identify new opportunities
- Maintain an appropriate level of proactive sales activity, including but not limited to outbound phone calls, face to face customer visits and liaison with local trade bodies
- Assist in achieving optimum revpar/revenue/yield results for all segments of the business unit
- Assist with developing a strategic Sales and Marketing plan for identifying major account and business opportunities
Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Proficient in Opera (or similar PMS)
We’re for the passionate. The progressive. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally. When you work here, you don’t just come to work, you bring yourself to work.
Of course we love great food. Natural service. Beautiful art, elegant design. Cocktails. Music. Luxury. But people are what make QT. One. By. One. Are you? One, I mean? Let’s find out…
- Renowned for excellence in guest experiences, design and fine dining
- An ideas-driven, ever-evolving and rapidly expanding company
- We’re connected to our local creative and culinary communities
- Career growth through our Event Entertainment & Hospitality network
- Discounted movies at Event Cinemas & hefty accommodation savings
- Central location, close to shops, entertainment and all public transport
Please apply by uploading a cover letter and resume.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 17th March 2023, or before should a suitable applicant be appointed sooner.