QT Auckland – Wait Team
About Esther at QT Auckland
Join our team right in the beating heart of New Zealand’s harbour city. QT Auckland sits pretty waterside, bringing signature QT quirky luxury to the bustling Viaduct Harbour location. The vibrant hotel will feature a signature dining concept by the internationally-renowned chef Sean Connolly, rooftop bar with sweeping water views, and high-tech conferencing and event spaces. Great public transport will make your commute a breeze.
Esther is Sean Connolly’s new Mediterranean inspired restaurant. We are all about bring our personality and love for the industry to the guest. Taking them on a journey through an experience with our food. We are looking for people to join our team that want to grow in the role, passionate about service, and work well people from all walks of life.
The Role: Rooftop Waiter/ess
This position is focused at creating fantastic guest experiences. The emphasis is on guest satisfaction, striving towards better standards of service, and being a team player!
- To maintain a high level of service to all guests at all times
- Participate in all available training and development sessions
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To support and work closely with the Manager, including assistance in training and inducting of new team members
Skills & Experience
- Proven waiter experience
- A passion for hospitality and a drive to learn more
- Hands on ‘can do’ attitude
- High level of communication
- Clear understanding of sequence of service
We’re for the passionate. The progressive. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally. When you work here, you don’t just come to work, you bring yourself to work.
Of course we love great food. Natural service. Beautiful art, elegant design. Cocktails. Music. Luxury. But people are what make QT. One. By. One. Are you? One, I mean? Let’s find out…
- Renowned for excellence in guest experiences, design and fine dining
- An ideas-driven, ever-evolving and rapidly expanding company
- We’re connected to our local creative and culinary communities
- Career growth through our Event Entertainment & Hospitality network
- Discounted movies at Event Cinemas & hefty accommodation savings
- Central location, close to shops, entertainment and all public transport
Please apply by uploading a cover letter and resume.
We’ll be getting in touch with candidates as they come in, so don’t wait to apply!