QT Canberra – Food & Beverage Director
About QT Hotels & Resorts
Excuse me… yes, you. Welcome to QT. Our hotels and resorts stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth to Canberra. Each is unique, just like our 1496 people. Care to make it 1497?
Our passion is people, designers, housekeepers and chefs, DJ’s, engineers, porters, baristas and accountants. Together, we create a place of quirky hospitality, where service is an art and an honor.
About QT Canberra
QT Canberra is a designer hotel offering from renowned hospitality and entertainment company EVT. Where culture meets pollies, QT Canberra exerts a power all of its own. With 205 rooms, an award winning restaurant and the biggest hotel C&E space in Canberra, QT is a highly regarded local brand that encourages inclusivity, diversity and most importantly personality
Food & Beverage Director
- Responsible for the day to day functions of the Food and Beverage outlets including restaurant/bar , room service and Conferencing/Events
- Hands on approach to the co-ordination of the department, whilst guiding and mentoring the team
- Manages & reviews revenue forecasts and rosters for the Food and Beverage outlets on a weekly basis
- To monitor expenditure and all other expense areas for the Food and Beverage outlets
- Maintains a high attention to detail ensuring quality customer service in each of the Food and Beverage outlets, with a focus on consistency
- To review guest feedback and reply to positive and negative feedback relating to food & beverage
- To assist the venue managers in ensuring that adequate staffing levels are maintained within the Food and Beverage department
- To assist in the recruitment of new personnel for the Food and Beverage outlets through participation in recruitment interviews as required
- To assist the outlet managers in monitoring employee service skills and to assist in training and development of staff as required
- To develop promotional activities and programs for the various Food and Beverage outlets in order to ensure that revenue performance targets are met
- To always be seeking out new opportunities – maintain up to date with new concepts, product, marketing ideas, etc.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar position
- Enjoy being part of a team and have a hands on approach & attitude
- Strong knowledge of wine, cocktails & beer
- Immaculate Presentation
- Renowned for excellence in guest experiences, design and fine dining.
- An ideas-driven, ever-evolving and rapidly expanding company.
- We’re connected to our local creative and culinary communities.
- Career growth through our Event Entertainment & Hospitality network.
- Discounted movies at Event Cinemas & Accommodation savings.
This is a full time role, which promises great career progression.
If you fit the bill and are ready for a launching pad to sky rocket your career, please apply via the Link below!