QT Gold Coast – Accounts Receivable
About the business
Our passion is people. Designers, housekeepers and chefs, DJ’s, engineers, porters, baristas and accountants. We’re for the passionate. The progressive. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally. When you work here, you don’t just come to work, you bring yourself to work. Of course we love great food. Natural service. Beautiful art, elegant design. Cocktails. Music. Luxury. QT is part of EVT, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand.
Not far from buzzing Brisbane you find the Gold Coast, a vibrant surfside-world of sun and nightlife. Alongside nearly three hundred luxury rooms, our local QT is home to the unique Bazaar, Yamagen, Fixx, The Spring, Sunset – there’s so much here it’s a precinct in itself. Hope to run into you.
About the role
QT Gold Coast is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk that will oversee the accounts receivable function for multiple hotels. The Accounts Receivable role is responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient collection and allocation of the accounts receivable ledgers for each property in the cluster in a timely manner in order to maximise cash-flow and minimise doubtful or bad debts.
- Issuing invoices and statements
- Process Credit Applications
- Allocation of payments to the Accounts Receivable Ledger
- Debt Collection
- Promptly respond to client inquiries
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records of all hotel credit accounts
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & Experience
- Familiar with Opera PMS
- Strong communication skills with excellent spoken / written English
- Strong time management skills / ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining high attention to detail
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and