QT Gold Coast – Food & Beverage Supervisor
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
A collection of 10 hotels and resorts spanning Australia and New Zealand, each QT is linked by our signature service and commitment to quirk. And our people? With personalities as unique and extraordinary as each property, individuality is more than encouraged. What will you bring to the mix?
About QT Gold Coast
Seeking sunshine in human form. Unleash your hospitality on QT Gold Coast’s chic beachside scene. Reimagined with refreshed guest rooms and qtQT cabins, plus signature dining at The Spring, Bazaar, Stingray Lounge, Yamagen and more – chase endless opportunities in our sprawling designer playground.
About the role
As the ideal candidate for this role, you exude the QT Life. You celebrate individuality, thrive on the unexpected and never settle for ordinary. QT will become part of your DNA as you immerse yourself into our culture, while ensuring everything you do and deliver is ‘QT’.
The Stingray Bar Supervisor challenges our expectations and brings new and exciting ideas to create exceptional guest experiences across our amazing spaces.
Some duties include:
- Opening and closing the venue
- Supervising the shift operation
- Cocktail creation
- Developing, training and mentoring bar staff
- Customer service
- Liaising with other venues within the Hotel
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- The ability to work under pressure
- Passion for beverages and service excellence
- Excellent presentation and exceptional communication skills
- Team player
- Sound knowledge of current bar trends
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/