QT Gold Coast – Group Reservations
QT Gold Coast is seeking a dynamic, results focused Group Reservations Expert to join our team. QT Gold Coast is part of QT Hotels and Resorts, one of Australia’s newest and fastest growing designer hotel brands. This is an opportunity to join a progressive brand and grow your future.
You will be playing a key role at the hotel looking after Inbound Group and Conference accommodation bookings. You will have a lot of autonomy and will look after the group process from liaising with clients, managing group blocks, looking after group rooming lists and balancing group accounts.
What we need:
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Previous hotel experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Opera PMS is an advantage
What we can offer:
- A fun, friendly environment to work in
- The opportunity to meet and exceed targets
- Opportunity for career progression in a dynamic Australian hotel brand
This is a full time role and you will be required to work a rotating roster, 7 days per week. Must have Australian working rights.
If you feel you posses these qualities and are interested in becoming a part of our eclectic team we want to hear from you!
Only successful candidates will be contacted.