Qt Gold Coast – Guest Service Agent
About QT Hotels & Resorts
Excuse me… yes, you. Welcome to QT. Our hotels and resorts stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is unique, just like our 1254 people. Care to make it 1255?
Our passion is people. Designers, housekeepers and chefs, DJ’s, engineers, porters, baristas and accountants. Together, we create a place of quirky luxury, where service is an art and an honor.
About QT Gold Coast
Not far from buzzing Brisbane you find the Gold Coast, a vibrant surfside-world of sun and nightlife. Alongside nearly three hundred luxury rooms, our local QT is home to the unique Bazaar, Yamagen, Fixx, The Spring, Sunset – there’s so much here it’s a precinct in itself. Hope to run into you.
- QT Gold Coast is seeking an experienced Guest Service Agent to join our team.
- Working closely with the Hotel Duty Manager, in this hands-on role, you will be the face of the hotel on front desk. We are looking for someone with previous Front Office/ Reception experience and someone that can celebrate individuality in a world less conventional.
- Your strong communication skills will shine through in this role by delivering service excellence from check in to check out and everywhere in between. A wide variety of tasks will ensure that every day is different from selling the hotel’s facilities, taking reservations and maintaining guest accounts to recommending and selling tours to local attractions.
Skills & Experience
- Passion for guest engagement, always finding a way to Get to Yes!
- A real team player.
- Extremely well organised, flexible, with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Quick thinker and effective problem solver. Be able to ‘Think outside the box’.
- Flexible availability including weekends and public holidays.
- Excellent communication skills; including both verbal and written.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge and proven experience of Opera systems would be advantageous.
- We want you to be the best version of yourself, – having energy and a positive attitude, a genuine customer service focus and a dedication to always getting the small details right will separate you from the pack.
We’re for the passionate. The progressive. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally. When you work here, you don’t just come to work, you bring yourself to work.
Of course we love great food. Natural service. Beautiful art, elegant design. Cocktails. Music. Luxury. But people are what make QT. One. By. One. Are you? One, I mean? Let’s find out…
- Renowned for excellence in guest experiences, design and fine dining
- An ideas-driven, ever-evolving and rapidly expanding company
- Career growth through our Event Entertainment & Hospitality network
- Discounted movies at Event Cinemas & hefty accommodation savings