QT Melbourne – Food & Beverage Attendant
About the role
QT Melbourne is looking to add new talent to our already established F&B team. Do you understand what it takes dazzle our guests, be a part of a positive team culture and an eagerness to develop your hospitality career. This is the perfect opportunity to join an ever-expanding QT Hotel brand and step into the world of Luxury Lifestyle. Personality and spark is always our number one!
Opportunities are endless for the successful applicant. Do you have that creative spark? At QT we like to think outside the box!
What is your passion? We have the opportunities for you to do what you love most. Whether it is restaurant waiter to barista or cocktail bartender, just let us know where your passion lies.
- Passion for creating unforgettable guest experiences.
- Laser-like focus on the finer details of service.
- Ability to make decisions on the move.
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- Discounted movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & Experience
- Must have a minimum of 1 year in the hospitality industry.
- Ability to work a range of shifts including weekends, nights, public holidays.
- Strong written and communication skills.