Food & Beverage | Listed 03 March
QT Melbourne – Food & Beverage Duty Manager
QT Melbourne is located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD and only a short stroll to the exclusive Collins Street shopping precinct, QT Melbourne brings a chic new designer landmark to the city’s cultural heartland with distinctly creative edge through its 188 rooms and exciting dining and bar experiences.
Rooftop at QT Melbourne is one of the premier rooftop bars in the CBD, offering exceptional beverages, city skyline views, a great environment, and incredible service.
We are seeking motivated, professional and energetic Food and Beverage Duty Managers to join our team on a Full Time basis.
- Ability to think on your feet and make on-the-job decisions.
- Approachable and able to add to a positive work environment.
- Strong food and beverage knowledge.
- Dynamic, and willing to do what is required of the day.
- Maintain operational and cleanliness standards.
Skills and requirements:
- At least 1 year working in a similar role.
- At least 2 years in the food and beverage industry.
- Valid working rights to work in Australia.
- A valid RSA.
- Competitive pay.
- Staff benefits including accommodation discounts, movie tickets, retail store discounts, and more.
- Strong staff wellness programs.
- Great team and culture.
- An inclusive work environment.
Please apply via the Seek application process.