QT Melbourne – Guest Experience Agent
Our passion is people. Designers, housekeepers and chefs, DJ’s, engineers, porters, baristas and accountants. We’re for the passionate. The progressive. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally. When you work here, you don’t just come to work, you bring yourself to work. Of course we love great food. Natural service. Beautiful art, elegant design. Cocktails. Music. Luxury.
About QT Melbourne
Woven into the city’s fabric, QT Melbourne is at the heart of the CBD’s cultural beat. Want to come into our fold? Show us your service-minded side and help keep luxury evolving across 188 industrial inspired rooms and signature dining from laneway to rooftop. We can’t wait to see what you’ve got.
About the role
As the ideal candidate for this role, you exude the QT Life. You celebrate individuality, thrive on the unexpected and never settle for ordinary. QT will become part of your DNA as you immerse yourself into our culture, while ensuring everything you do and deliver is ‘QT’.
QT Melbourne is seeking experienced Guest Experience Agents to create a memorable first impressions for our guests. You’ll need to be in the know about current Melbourne trends, experiences and product knowledge to create a customized experience for your guests’ every time.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- · 50% off stays at EVT hotels – QT, Rydges, Atura, Lylo and more.
- · $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- · Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- · Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- · Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- · Strategic focus on sustainable design, sustainable practices & procurement and transparency and reporting.
- · Paid Parental Leave.
- · Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Positive attitude and an electric personality
- Passion for delivering energetic customer service
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Articulate and confident
- Passionate about a career in hospitality management
- Problem solving and ability to resolve guest issues
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Impeccably groomed and presented professionally
- True team player, willing to take initiative
- Experience with Opera PMS or similar PMS systems preferred
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.