QT Perth – Reservations Manager
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
A collection of 10 hotels and resorts spanning Australia and New Zealand, each QT is linked by our signature service and commitment to quirk. And our people? With personalities as unique and extraordinary as each property, individuality is more than encouraged. What will you bring to the mix?
About QT Perth
A place for explorers and wildflowers, QT Perth is an eclectic urban oasis where everyone fits in perfectly. Service obsessed? Better yet. Boasting designer guest rooms, event spaces, Santini Bar & Grill and Rooftop at QT, there are ample opportunities to insert your passion for making the day.
About the role
We are seeking applications from a highly motivated and enthusiastic Reservations Manager. You will work together with the Front office team to anticipate and deliver an exceptional experience to all guests. You get to collaborate with all departments, including but not limited to: Management, Housekeeping, Front Office, Sales, Maintenance and all Food & Beverage; to execute stunning service to our guests.
Key responsibilities :
- To maximise efficiency of reservation staff and to co-ordinate the management of all reservations.
- To liaise closely with the Revenue Manager to ensure budgeted market mix is achieved to maximise yield.
- To represent the department at appropriate meetings.
- Process all reservations, cancellations and amendments to bookings.
- Answer all reservation inquiries individually and enthusiastically.
- Be knowledgeable and understand current room rates, promotions & product definitions.
- To anticipate and exceed our guest’s desires at all times.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude and loads of initiative.
- You are eager to grow your skill set and learn about hotels to grow your career.
- You have previous experience in Hotel Reservations and Management, along with Opera knowledge preferred.
- You have impeccable attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- You are highly motivated who can work effectively as part of a team as well as individually.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.