QT Queenstown – Bartender / Mixologist
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
A collection of 10 hotels and resorts spanning Australia and New Zealand, each QT is linked by our signature service and commitment to quirk. And our people? With personalities as unique and extraordinary as each property, individuality is more than encouraged. What will you bring to the mix?
About QT Queenstown
Remarkable, are you? You’ll fit right in at QT Queenstown – surrounded by fun, and in full view of lakeside luxe. With destination dining outlets like Bazaar Marketplace and Reds Bar plus event spaces and guest rooms decked out in alpine divine, QT’s ready for a fresh flurry of passionate service.
About the role
Reds is home to Queenstown’s biggest back bar where old school meets new school with the perfect pairing of slick service, homegrown eats and drinks.
We are now after a passionate Cocktail Bartender to take a spot behind Queenstown’s hottest cocktail bar.
A standard of excellence is expected in all points of service. This is an opportunity for someone with a good work ethic to have their high standards appreciated and rewarded.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
- Energy, quirkiness and individualism
- A service driven attitude with an attention to detail
- Excellent food and beverage operations knowledge
- Sound knowledge of cocktails
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.