QT Queenstown – Guest Service Agent
About the business
Incomparable views over the crystal clear Lake Wakatipu and breath-taking peaks of the Southern Alps set the scene at QT Queenstown.
Sitting pretty in nature’s playground, this lush lakeside resort emulates nostalgic alpine and après-ski ambiance – perfect for the pleasure seeking adventurer.
Get your luxury with a side of the signature QT quirk in your new favourite place to stay and play in the stunning Southern Alps.
Our passion is people. Designers, housekeepers and chefs, DJ’s, engineers, porters, baristas and accountants. We’re for the passionate. The progressive. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally. When you work here, you don’t just come to work, you bring yourself to work. Of course we love great food. Natural service. Beautiful art, elegant design. Cocktails. Music. Luxury. QT is part of EVT, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand.
About the role
QT Queenstown is looking to fill this role as part of Queenstown’s hottest team and driving excellence in our 69 room boutique hotel.
The talent must be passionate, innovative and exceptional as they manage the guests experience and coordinate the scene.
We are currently looking for a Guest Service Agent to join our team. The role entitles being the face of QT Queenstown and an ambassador of our amazing town, creating those WOW moments, welcoming, booking adventures & activities, front office duties, and being an all round DAYMAKER
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Front office operations knowledge
- Immaculate presentation and advanced communication skills
- A team advocate
- Passionate customer service advocate
- Be computer literate – OPERA experience an advantage
- Personality, individualism, quirkiness
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.