QT Queenstown – Reservations Agent
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
A collection of 10 hotels and resorts spanning Australia and New Zealand, each QT is linked by our signature service and commitment to quirk. And our people? With personalities as unique and extraordinary as each property, individuality is more than encouraged. What will you bring to the mix?
About QT Queenstown
Remarkable, are you? You’ll fit right in at QT Queenstown – surrounded by fun, and in full view of lakeside luxe. With destination dining outlets like Bazaar Marketplace and Reds Bar plus event spaces and guest rooms decked out in alpine divine, QT’s ready for a fresh flurry of passionate service.
About the role
Working within the Reservations Department requires excellent written and verbal communication and the desire to delivery our signature QT customer service. The talent must be passionate, innovative, and exceptional as they will be the first point of contact for reservation enquiries.
Key responsibilities :
- Answering calls and email to process reservations enquiries
- Communicating any guest special requests to the appropriate departments
- Assisting the Reservations Manager to set and load group bookings.
- Have a full in-depth knowledge of all current room rates and packages
- Upselling and driving incremental revenue
- Ensure that the confidentiality of the hotel’s guests is maintained.
- Assisting the Front Office departments as required
- Ensure Conference and Events Groups entered accurately.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Experience in a Front Office or Reservations role is desired
- Opera experience will be highly regarded
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- A day maker, willing to help out others
- Passionate about customer service and sales
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.