QT Sydney – Front Office Manager
About the business
Our passion is people. Designers, housekeepers and chefs, DJ’s, engineers, porters, baristas and accountants. We’re for the passionate. The progressive. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally. When you work here, you don’t just come to work, you bring yourself to work. Of course we love great food. Natural service. Beautiful art, elegant design. Cocktails. Music. Luxury.
QT Hotels & Resorts is part of EVT, one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic.
Nestled within the historic former Gowings department store and historic State Theatre, QT Sydney entwines the intrigue and excitement of the past with an edgy designer art deco hotel.
About the role
QT Sydney is seeking an experienced Front Office Manager with a passion for driving the highest of standards within the Front Office department. Being the flagship hotel for QT Hotels & Resorts, we are looking for a fantastic leader to continue & improve on our signature QT service & experiences.
– Seasoned leader in a hotel environment
– Excellent presentation
– Abundance of experience in creating extraordinary
– Incredibly reliable and flexible
– Suits a team environment and can mentor junior team members effortlessly
– Personality plus, and able to bring it out in your team
– Previous experience with Opera a must
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – QT, Rydges, Atura, Lylo and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Strategic focus on sustainable design, sustainable practices & procurement and transparency and reporting.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.